ARMSPORT GENERAL WARRANTY
ARMSPORT warrants to the original user that the ARMSPORT product will be free in material workmanship or defects for a period as specified below from the date of purchase unless otherwise noted on the product.
|MultiPuller – Wrist & Forearm Trainer||Stainless Steel, Anodized Aluminium, Nylon Strap||2 Year Warranty|
|ConeGrip – Forearm & Fingers Trainer||HQ Rubber||2 Year Warranty|
|WristMax – Fingers & Wrist Trainer||Plastic, Nylon Strap||1 Year Warranty|
|WristBall – Wrist Trainer||Silicone, Nylon Strap||1 Year Warranty|
|Cone Puller||Plastic, Nylon Strap||1 Year Warranty|
|WristRoller (Stainless Steel)||Stainless Steel 304, Nylon Strap||3 Year Warranty|
|WristRoller (Plastic)||Plastic, Nylon Strap||1 Year Warranty|
|Metal Base Handle||Carbon Steel||1 Year Warranty|
|Stainless Steel Base Handle||Stainless Steel 304||3 Year Warranty|
|Plastic Grips||Plastic||1 Year Warranty|
|Professional Training Belt||Polyester Strap||3 Year Warranty|
plausibly FOR ALL WARRANTIES
Warranty may be voided for any product which has been damaged due to negligent or faulty use, alteration, maintenance, storage or handling by the user.
Any specific issues regarding a ARMSPORT product with which a customer is not satisfied will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
get modafinil prescribed uk WHAT IS COVERED
ARMSPORT warrants that the product shall be free from defect in material and workmanship from the date of purchase until the end of the warranty period, when the product is used under normal uses and conditions. During the warranty period ARMSPORT will, at no additional charge to you, repair or replace the product or any part of the Product if it becomes defective, malfunctions, or otherwise fails to conform with this Limited Warranty.
Original Proof of Purchase is required to invoke this warranty.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED
It does not cover misuse/abuse or accident/damage such as scratches, cosmetic damage to paint/finishes.
If a Product requires shipment, delivery or transport it is the purchaser’s sole responsibility and to pay for any fees associated with servicing of a Product.
EQUIPMENT USAGE INSTRUCTION:
- Before using any of these equipment, carefully read the instruction provided on how to operate the equipment properly.
- Use the products only for intended use. Obtain instruction and DO NOT modify the products.
- Store below 60˚C / 140°F.
- Do not throw plastic products on hard surface and objects.
- Keep clothing and hair free and clear of all moving parts.
- Misuse of these products may result in serious injury.
- All grips should be used with Armsport base handles only. (The warranty does not cover grips that have been used with a non-Armsport base handles)