How to handle your lost packages:
From time to time, and due to holidays, packages may take longer than usual to arrive at their destination. If you have not received your order yet, please take the following steps:
1. Look for a notice of attempted delivery. Some carriers will leave notice if delivery was not successful.
2. See if someone else accepted the delivery by tracking your parcel at the following link: https://wristball.net/track/
3. Contact us at the following link: https://wristball.net/contact-us/ and provide us one of the required information: order number, tracking number or name of recipient.
4. When our Track tool indicates that a letter or parcel was successfully delivered, it means the item arrived as addressed.
Some addresses do not have deliveries directly to your door; you may need to check a second location like a mail room, front desk, or safe drop location. Also, check with
everyone in the household as another member of the house may have received or retrieved the item.
5. When our Track tool indicates that a letter or parcel was not delivered: we will contact Israel Post and your local post office (for example: USPS) regarding the parcel.
The investigation process takes place in two stages:
a. Receiving notification from Israel Post up to 5 business days
b. Receiving notification from your local post office(for example: USPS) within 60 days.
We will notify you of all search results for the parcel via email.
6. If during the investigation it turns out that the package was lost by Israel Post or your local post office – you will receive a full refund.
7. If during the investigation it turns out that the parcel was not picked-up within 14 days, then only the cost of the goods will be returned to you.
(shipping cost will not be refunded)
8. If during the investigation it turns out that the package was found, then your local post office will deliver the package to the address you specified.
(Refunds are not provided in this case)
Please, notice, ARMSPORT does not deliver parcels and cannot be held responsible for exact delivery times.